- RSS Channel Showcase 6084494
- RSS Channel Showcase 2259284
- RSS Channel Showcase 5799402
- RSS Channel Showcase 1236140
Articles on this Page
- 06/01/18--19:26: _Behind TIME magazin...
- 06/08/18--03:51: _#SND AMS: Smart New...
- 08/19/18--05:09: _How to start a phot...
- 09/25/18--09:42: _SND Amsterdam: ‘Onl...
- 09/26/18--11:03: _Introducing the 201...
- 10/02/18--05:41: _SND Amsterdam: ‘I’m...
- 10/12/18--12:31: _SNDF Student Travel...
- 06/01/18--19:26: Behind TIME magazine’s drone cover: A Q&A with D.W. Pine
- 06/08/18--03:51: #SND AMS: Smart News Design Conference
- 08/19/18--05:09: How to start a photography business
- 09/25/18--09:42: SND Amsterdam: ‘Only break the rules if you know them by heart’
- 09/26/18--11:03: Introducing the 2019 SND officer candidates
- 10/02/18--05:41: SND Amsterdam: ‘I’m inspired by what could be’
- 10/12/18--12:31: SNDF Student Travel Grants | 41st Annual Workshop & Exhibition
video credit: Time Magazine So … who needs Photoshop or After Effects, when you have 958 drones at your disposal? Time magazine collaborated with Intel to sketch its June 11 cover in the sky — a composition of light emanating from a fleet of choreographed drones, about 100 meters in height, photographed from another drone. […]
We are delighted to announce our next SND conference in Europe! This time it will be held in amazing Amsterdam. The ‘City of Freedom’ will play host to a three-day event will be filled with learning, networking and talks evolving around the general theme of SND: Smart News Design
10 priceless advice for success in your new career Choose your specialization The specialization chosen by a professional photographer must be one that is deemed viable in generating income that will cover expenses. Scout your competition Visit the websites of peers and competitors to learn about their customers and how you can reach them. Some might feel […]
Interview by Sara Joosten With the SND Amsterdam coming closer, we wanted you to get to know some of the speakers a little better. We asked them about their career and how they got to the point where they are now without giving too much away about their SND talk. The first interview is with […]
We’re pleased to introduce you to this year’s candidates for the 2019 SND offices: Cristóbal Edwards and Dave Stanton for secretary-treasurer; Aly Morris for vice president; and Paige Connor for president.
Interview by Sara Joosten With the SND Amsterdam coming closer, we wanted you to get to know some of the speakers a little better. We asked them about their career and how they got to the point where they are now without giving too much away about their SND talk. In this interview we speak […]
To apply, fill out and submit this form by January 15, 2019. The travel grant program is made possible by the donations to the Foundation. Click here to support students pursuing careers in visual journalism. Questions? Please contact: Darren Sanefski Associate Professor of Multimedia University of Mississippi firstname.lastname@example.org Education Director, Society for News Design Loading…